Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a set from Stranoparts.com and they told me the rears were backordered with 200 pending orders and no ETA, so I cancelled the order. Called Brothers Performance to see if they had them and the guy told me they are on National back order.

Didn't give up yet and went on Ebay last night and ordered a set for $397 shipped from LTB Motorsports (better deal) and just got the shipping confirmation today.

Won't say anything for sure until the actually arrive, but it looks like it should happen, so just wanted to let you guys know about this option as opposed to waiting or choosing other shocks...(For those who want them now)

Here's the ebay link:

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11401.m516.l1123/7?euid=43c9e5f1f7e2450aa344ddd6fd6c4283&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D390326584591%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3AOU%3AUS%3A1123

·
Registered
237 Posts
Last month I got these from RDKperformance.com for $350 shipped. I don't want to put him on the spot as obviously he had a limited quantity but it's worth checking in to.

·
Registered
777 Posts
I ordered from stranoparts back in March and waited. They came in the middle of June. Seems to be a popular option.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last month I got these from RDKperformance.com for $350 shipped. I don't want to put him on the spot as obviously he had a limited quantity but it's worth checking in to.
That's a great deal, but according to their website they are now $390 shipped.

RDK Performance.com is your Mustang,Camaro, and Raptor online performance store.

Still, that's $7 cheaper then my link. I searched quite a few places and everyone was $400+ including shipping, so that's the best price I've seen yet, but not sure if they have them in stock though. Another thing is LTB motorsports is also an authorized Koni dealer, whereas RDK may not be...

·
Registered
2013 Mustang V6 Brembo
2,543 Posts
I got mine from Sam when they were on sale for $319 for the set of 4, he had 2 or 3 more sets at that time and he has sold out 2 times since then.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got mine from Sam when they were on sale for $319 for the set of 4, he had 2 or 3 more sets at that time and he has sold out 2 times since then.
Yeah, you guys are the lucky ones. I asked Sam if they would be on sale again anytime soon and he said not likely. Who knows though...timing in life is everything...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts