Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Recently I just got myself a 2003 Mustang and the built in Mach CD/MP3 player is just not good enough for me...

I'm thinking of getting a decent to good audio system... probably with navigation system as well... Can anyone recommend any? I'm kinda new at this stuff..... :embarrassed

Anyway my budget's ~$600 for the one with navigation system.. and ~$250 for the audio system only.... Thanks beforehand!!!

P.S. I'm also new at this forum... so just want to say a quick hi to everyone! :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Go for Pioneer. I have the Azic z1 in my 2002 gt and i love it. Its more than what you want to pay but it is worth it. For your budget pioneer does offer double din navigation systems for around 600 bucks i believe its called the D2 or D1... take a look on the website... if you want to see what the azic z1 looks like in a 2002 gt look at my gallery pics...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response. Do you know the complexity of the installation? I'm currently in the learning process so just wondering if there's step-by-step methods available for this kind of thing....

Thank you...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.