Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so basically I've just about torn my hair out from trying to research this... It's probably very simple, but I'm having trouble :( I'm wanting to install this head unit, the Kenwood DDX373BT:DDX373BT | Navigation and Multimedia | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | KENWOOD USA
Into this dash kit, the Metra 99-5826CH:Metra Online
And for whatever reason I can't seem to figure out what else I need... I have a pair of speakers ready for the front and rear, with harnesses included, yet that's all I can get figured out. What am I missing? I plan on worrying about an amp and sub setup later on. Really the thing that confuses me the most is whether or not I need one of these:iDatalink Maestro ADS-MRR Interface Module Connect a new stereo and retain the steering wheel audio controls and factory amps in select Ford, GM, Chrysler, Toyota, and VW vehicles at Crutchfield.com
Note my 2011 V6 is the base model, no Sync, no Shaker system, no NAV, or anything fancy like that. Just a 4 speaker system. Any help would be MUCH appreciated!

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've been thinking about an upgrade myself. Can you put up some pics after it's finished and comment on what you think about the dash kit and controls on it?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Recommend that you contact Crutchfield, and explain your situation. They will let you know if you have everything that you need. They have great customer service.

Reactions: Ryan6700

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Recommend that you contact Crutchfield, and explain your situation. They will let you know if you have everything that you need. They have great customer service.
Ya I kinda thought about doing that but wanted to check with some people on here first. I'll give that a shot lol thanks :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts