Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys..if you have a decent computer you have got to pick up "need for speed...most wanted" they have the s197 mustang in it and they did an amazing job...play it loud and every sound is replicated...the engine sounds great and the graphics....lets just say it will hold me until the spring this winter

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Just ordered it!

nghtrnnr said:
hey guys..if you have a decent computer you have got to pick up "need for speed...most wanted" they have the s197 mustang in it and they did an amazing job...play it loud and every sound is replicated...the engine sounds great and the graphics....lets just say it will hold me until the spring this winter
Over Thanksgiving [and I *AM* giving a lot, believe me!] I watched my GF's nephew play Need For Speed: Most Wanted. I watched, until I was physically ill from motion sickness [big screen LCD]! I could watch that game, as a movie! Ordered it just before I got online here :) Poor Girlfriend will be very neglected until I tire of that game.

Then the Mustang will arrive and it's "poor Girlfriend" again.

I'm driving the Mustang, not any of the ricers. Thought I saw a Ford GT on there too. I wet myself whenever I think of that car.

-David

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.