Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big "THANK YOU"
:worship to all the forum members who have posted pics of your cars. I've been stealing them and saving them in a folder that I use for my desktop screensaver. I now have over 1000 pictures, all Mustangs, that cycle continuously. The guys here at work think I'm crazy but they don't hesitate to hang out and watch the show.

·
Registered
886 Posts
cool idea! what program are you using to run the screen saver?

·
Registered
785 Posts
2horseowner said:
A big "THANK YOU"
:worship to all the forum members who have posted pics of your cars. I've been stealing them and saving them in a folder that I use for my desktop screensaver. I now have over 1000 pictures, all Mustangs, that cycle continuously. The guys here at work think I'm crazy but they don't hesitate to hang out and watch the show.
WHAT!!!
I'm so vain, I problably think this thread is about me.:kooky:

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
WIndows has a setting for picture slideshow, you just point it to the folder you want

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On the desktop, right click anywhere and select "Properties". In the Windows Screensaver section there is one called "My Pictures Slide Show". You click on the settings button and you can pick the folder to display.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
I got a bunch of not work safe pics lol.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I snuck in a few from the "Mustang Ladies" gallery. I just have to hope nobody from HR wanders by when they are on screen.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Stoenr, where did you get the Roush rear springs and how much were they? Also, did you install them yourself? I guess I'm allowed to hijack my own thread :laughlitt

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Haha, I think thats allowed no?

ebay, 124.99 with ship. Installed em myself, 15 min job. but i have lifts and air tools at my disposal.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Too Cool Website :worship

Here's mine

Attachments

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
2horseowner said:
Too Cool Website :worship

Here's mine
Where did you buy the trophy? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's for bowling :eyepoppin . Actually - it's a Sponsor's Choice award from a show I went to. There were about a hundred cars and about 75 awards - it was tough not to win one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.