Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Its a little overkill for me, but whatever floats your boat! What kind of look are you shootin for?

·
Registered
590 Posts
i dig it! i think it looks pretty sweet! what did you do with your original head lights? do you still have them?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Its a little overkill for me, but whatever floats your boat! What kind of look are you shootin for?
I would have to agree. If your going for that overly ricer look you hit the nail on the head.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
376 Posts
That is really really cool. I'm looking for a decent hood scoop myself. Mind if I copy you?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how is it ricey same scoop as on the old boss mustangs

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i agree it maybe a lil to much but f*** it... already drilled the holes

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
i think its cool cause i like hood scoops and its something you dont see all the time :) a scoop makes such a difference in the feel of the car when your driving, thats the best part i think :D

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I like it thumbs up.

Im a biased hood scoop kinda guy.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
i love the looks of a hood scoop:yup:

and urs is AWESOME!!:bigthumbsup

that is the hood scoop im looking at how dos it look from the
inside?

and to the ppl that said it looks ricey.... HOW???

·
Registered
657 Posts
I think its overkill because it looks gaudy. Its bigger than 90% of the hood scoops that I have ever seen on a Mustang. I guess you can say I am not use to it.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
I think its overkill because it looks gaudy. Its bigger than 90% of the hood scoops that I have ever seen on a Mustang. I guess you can say I am not use to it.
it was stock on the 1969 Boss 427 and boss 429 and the 1970 boss 427 and 429

·
Registered
477 Posts
This is an amazing hood scoop, gives it an aggressive look! I've been wanting to get it for a while now but haven't pulled the trigger. Think you could post up a pic or two of how it looks inside the car??

·
Registered
226 Posts
looks good but imo those style of rims are way to common and im not into them i like modern rims.. but the car looks good only thing i would add would be to lower it:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it is lowered 1inch in front 1.2 rear

·
Registered
313 Posts

yeah, me too....too much in-your-face appearance for me..love the front spoiler though...

·
Registered
473 Posts
Sorry if i offended anyone. What i meant when i said it looks ricy is that it looks like an afterthought and not at all like something that could even come stock on the car. To me that defines ricer. I understand it was on older stangs and yes it looks good BUT IMPO only on that body style.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.