Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My baby boy has arrive. He weighs 3488 lbs, length 188 in, and his name is Colton (cause every car need a name). My 2006 came home on 02/06/06.
Man I love this baby.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Dogstar said:
My baby boy has arrive. He weighs 3488 lbs, length 188 in, and his name is Colton (cause every car need a name). My 2006 came home on 02/06/06.
Man I love this baby.
Congrats Dogstar! How long did it take to drive from the dealer to the stable?

·
Registered
54 Posts
GTEUPP said:
Congrats Dogstar! How long did it take to drive from the dealer to the stable?
Congrats on the new addition

G

·
Congrats Dogstar!

Did you order or did you find it on a lot? Post some pics when you get a chance... that Redfire is awesome...

Snack.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Congratulations! I'm sure ur havin' a big time with ur new born!!:thumbsup

·
Registered
138 Posts
Congratulations!

Enjoy your new addition. It's the gift that keeps on giving. Even something as simple as my goingto my garage to put the trash out I can't help but sit and stare at her...

Joe

·
Registered
48 Posts
Congrats on the new addition! Is this your first Ford Family Auto? :worship

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GTEUPP - from the dealer back to the stable took a little less than 2 1/2 hours, but we also took the scenic route.

Snackmaster - Just when I was ready to place my order, I found the car I wanted with the options, 175 miles away. Instead of waiting 3-4 months to order and build, it was only 4 days.

wmutkelaw - This is my 2nd mustang. First was a 66 project car. I did 95% of the work myself, including painting. That was a first and it looks pretty damn good for a first timer. Have also owned a couple other Fords outside the stang family.

I'm still stunned just looking at the car. Even sitting still, it looks fast. Today at work, co-workers were asking about it (they haven't seen it yet). Told them I could only describe it with one word. SWEEEEET!

·
Registered
785 Posts
Congrats Dogstar!! What a great additon to your pony collection. Pics, pics, pics please....

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Redfire Rawks!!
congrats on your bouncin, jammin, tire smokin, baby boy. get the pics, and hopefully there will be a redfire registry (hint hint) on this message forum soon.

have fun!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Congrats on the new arrival! Remember,these babies grow up FAST,they TAKE OFF before you know it,their tires are always SCREAMING and they love to eat RICE! You're gonna love him!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still waiting for mine baby. It will be here in March then I can be as happy as every other mustang owner.:thumbsup

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.