Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of you that have owned or do own other gneration Mustangs, do you guys (or gals) baby the other generation Stangs like everyone seems to be doing with the '05/'06 Stangs? I know I am guilty of such. My '05 GT Vert is my first Stang, and yes, I bought it with intentions of babying it (tempature control garage, car cover, keeping it out of rain, etc). I was just wondering if owners of other gnerations of Stangs did the same thing to their Stangs, or is this phenomenon more widely spread accross '05/'06 Stang owners?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Nope. Not me. But I baby the 05 way too much. It's a sickness. Here at Ford's, many many nice cars are in the parking lot through rain and snow. I'd like to be like those people when I grow up.

·
Registered
897 Posts
This is the first Mustang I've ever owned.

I've never babied any of my other cars this way, even more expensive ones.

I replaced my garage doors and even tiled the garage floor :sterb:

It doesn't go out in the rain either. If I get caught in the rain I won't treat it as the end of the world but I try my best to avoid it.

My Car

N

·
0 Posts
my second mustang....amazing thing is i babied my 2000 for 5 years...not one scratch....shiny...got this 2006gt and whammo...the 2000 is my knockaround car now...its great not to care...i can drive it to the mall now...see a movie without frettin...park in lots...awesome....but dont you dare sneeze next to the 06...and its weird but having parked it everywhere these days...the 2000 still doesnt have a scratch on it(its like people know when you dont care and avoid it)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I smoke,drink,puff joints and leave my car in rain,snow,wind and under pine needle trees(the worse) and i have a double garage lol..dont no why just lazy to bring it in and need to vacuum her badly.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Blk_05GT_69ing said:
I smoke,drink,puff joints and leave my car in rain,snow,wind and under pine needle trees(the worse) and i have a double garage lol..dont no why just lazy to bring it in and need to vacuum her badly.
Just a thought but it may have something to do with the spliffs messing up your motivation. :winks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.