Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I was supposed to go to dyno day at MD motorsports here in cinci but I dont think ill make it. Curious to see my new dyno numbers, but instead i am heading to the track. Last time out i ran 4 14.7s in a row, and te best listed in my sig. This was around July 3 and very hot and humid. Also the track i am going to i have never been before but its about 500 feet closer to sea level. That combined with cool air and no humidity, i hope to get some good times. I havent done anything different to he car except add a tranny cooler (wont add horses) and change teh platinum plugs to copper so that might help a little. Any guesses on times if it doesnt rain? Hopefully the track will be prepped good. I am hoping for least 14.5 if not 14.4.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
mbhmustang1998 said:
I was supposed to go to dyno day at MD motorsports here in cinci but I dont think ill make it. Curious to see my new dyno numbers, but instead i am heading to the track. Last time out i ran 4 14.7s in a row, and te best listed in my sig. This was around July 3 and very hot and humid. Also the track i am going to i have never been before but its about 500 feet closer to sea level. That combined with cool air and no humidity, i hope to get some good times. I havent done anything different to he car except add a tranny cooler (wont add horses) and change teh platinum plugs to copper so that might help a little. Any guesses on times if it doesnt rain? Hopefully the track will be prepped good. I am hoping for least 14.5 if not 14.4.
It doesn't matter what you run, I will just pass you up again! :laughlitt :drink:

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I know you will do better with the different elevation and the weather for sure. I have faith in the cool weather I'm saying with good track prep a 14.4 for sure. Just be easy off the line so you don't blow the tires off it!! If you do run the 14.4, gears would put you knocking on the 13s door! I still can't believe you want the 4.30s? Good luck and be safe. Be sure to list you 60' and 1/8 info if you can. :laughlitt

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
dollarbill said:
I know you will do better with the different elevation and the weather for sure. I have faith in the cool weather I'm saying with good track prep a 14.4 for sure. Just be easy off the line so you don't blow the tires off it!! If you do run the 14.4, gears would put you knocking on the 13s door! I still can't believe you want the 4.30s? Good luck and be safe. Be sure to list you 60' and 1/8 info if you can. :laughlitt

Ill get u my info for sure. I know my 1/8ths now are around 9.5 something. yes i still want the 4.30s! :worship

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
First time out at edgewater today. Normally i run at Kilkare in xenia which is about 400 more above sea level. Edgewater is nice, only thing i dont like is its hard to go around the water box, u got alot of room at kilkare. Well here is the times. My last time out in July i hit all 14.7s with 2.1 60fts and 93's MPH. I was definitely running faster today but traction suffered costing me some time.

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th
60ft 2.254 2.285 2.238 2.324 2.397 2.246

1/4 et 14.735 14.791 14.690 14.810 14.866 14.690

mph 94.26 94.13 94.33 93.84 94.02 94.37

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.