Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've been out a while but finally picked up a 2012 kona blue v6 premium. I soooooo love this car! Killer gas mileage and it's fast! Can't get better than that!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307077237.685446.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307077285.270577.jpg

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
NICE ! I like the white stripes on the Kona blue. Arent those wheels gorgeous. I like them even more than last years pony wheels.:bigthumbsup

J

·
0 Posts
Careful there, ace. Saying a V6 is "fast" around here will get you lectured by all the v8 purists on how a V6 isn't a muscle car engine, you shouldn't mod it and you should just give up on life.

BTW nice car. Some of us aren't insecure and can appreciate a good car regardless of cylinder count. :shigrin

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Those are the silver stripes. White isn't available on a pony pkg. My sales rep was a moron and didn't tell me about silver, just that white wasn't available. I would've gone silver if I had known. When I tried to change, the dealership told me they couldn't do process it even though my build was weeks away. So I'm stuck w/ the black stripe. They are very subtle, almost hard to see except in the most revealing light. I'll live w/ it.

The pony pkg V6's really look great. :gringreen

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Congrats! Looks nice to me!

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
NICE ! I like the white stripes on the Kona blue. Arent those wheels gorgeous. I like them even more than last years pony wheels.:bigthumbsup

thats just the opposite for me, i love my last years pony package wheels, but to each their own

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The stripes are silver. At first I was going to take them off till I saw it I love em! Gonna add a Shelby kr stripe later on hopefully. And as people saying these arnt muscle cars HAH they haven't drove one! I did piss some guy off in a 5.0 Capri tonight lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.