Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a video I threw together featuring a burnout I did in front of our shop during one of are big events, a 1/4 Mile Simulation on our dyno, and Exhaust sounds! Enjoy!

Evolution Performance 2005 Mustang GT Video 18.8MB (Right Click Save Target As)

2005 Mustang GT Automatic
[email protected] Recipe:

-JLT II True Cold Air Intake System
-1 5/8 Kooks Long Tube Headers with Off Road X-System
-Vibrant 18" Long Stainless Steel Resonators
-Borla "Stinger" Exhaust System
-SCT XCalibrator 2 - Tuned By Fred (Me) @ Evolution Performance, Inc.
-Motive 4.30 Gears
-HD Motor Mounts
-BMR Rear Sway Bar
-BMR Panhard Bar
-BMR Panhard Bar Support
-BMR Upper Control Arm
-BMR Lower Control Arms
-Driveshaft Loop
-M/T 275/40/17 Drag Radials

I will be installing a Aluminum Drive Shaft, Moser 31 Spline Axles with Eaton Posi Unit, TCI 3000 Stall Torque Converter with Tranny Cooler and the Infamous 2.4L Kenne Bell this week with the 11lb Pulley on 109 Unleaded Race Gas!

Let's not forget my 15X10 Bogart DP10's wraped with 28X10.5X15 M/T ET Drags and 15X3.5 Bogart DP10's wraped with 27.5X4.5X15 M/T ET Fronts!

Hoping to run mid 10's on stock Bottom end!

G

·
Nice Burnout. I noticed you got an automatic. Do you have linelocks? How is the best way to do a sweet burnout with an automatic without messing up some thing important?

Anyway, I am planning to put a Borla Exhaust and a CAI with a tune when I get back from Iraq in June. I will have to give you a call.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Fred since the last time we talked on the phone youve done alot!! i cant wait to see the results with the rest of the mods. I love your tune it is amazing worth every penny. Its also awesome to see basically what my identicle car courld run :) keep it real update us with that next vid!!!

Johnny B

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Johnstone610 said:
Fred since the last time we talked on the phone youve done alot!! i cant wait to see the results with the rest of the mods. I love your tune it is amazing worth every penny. Its also awesome to see basically what my identicle car courld run :) keep it real update us with that next vid!!!

Johnny B
Refresh my memory! I talk to a lot of people on the phone!

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
You are the only other black Mustang I have seen sans the wing. I love the look :cool:

Slick, retro and minimalist... same wheels as me too! Obviously great minds think alike. :)

·
Registered
767 Posts
How come everywhere you post this you make sure to have your rwhp listed in your signature, but neglect to mention all your mods that got you there ( i.e. the head work. ). Somewhat deceptive. It makes it look as though you are getting that much power out of a CAI, headers, and a tune.

·
Registered
145 Posts
fred i talked to you in november. i bought a c&l intake and sct with your tune on it. we talked about have the same exact car. we both had black gt autos with borla exhaust intake the tune and you had ring and pinion gears. my mom bought me the kit for a early x-mas presnt my name was john. and thats about the best i could do to refresh your memory :cool:

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
just outright awesome! love it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.