Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i remember when i got these tunes from doug that there was something i had to do to get them to load to my ex2.when i load xrt files a pop up says error-no response to down load request.ll3 files say wrong device type use a au device.tunes from jdm and fastlane load with no problem.anyone else run into this problem?i figure if the jdm and fastlane tune work it has to be in the bama tune.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Never any trouble from my bama tunes. :bigthumbsup

You have the right sct updater software?

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Holy crap. Those files must be 3-4 years old! SCT no longer uses those files, they use ll3's or cef's. LL3's are even no longer made, they've converted everything to CEF.

Give the Bama team a call at the Bama Direct number/hours in my signature and they'll help you load them on.

Those can be fun, now that all the software doesn't accept those xtreme tune files.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if i have free upgrades as a past bama chips customer couldnt i send you the tunes and you convert them to the newer ones?

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
We can't convert them, but we probably have your files and can just re-export them to the newest format.

If not, which there's no reason we shouldn't have them, we can write you new ones, which are probably WORLDS better than your old ones.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
no intent to hijack here, but does diablosport still use the .frg files for the predator? i only ask because doug sent me my tunes on 6-16-08, so mine are 3 years old too. i also am a free tunes member....i think...

is there updated files for me too? or just the sct guys?

thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts