Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Im just about to place another order from bamachips and I see theres a place to enter coupon codes. Do we have someone here in the forums from there or does anyone know of one. Just trying to save a buck anywhere I can.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It just isn't right to pass around discount codes. Just ask Doug if he will give you one. That isn't what this site is about. See the attached post regarding discount codes.

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/2005-talk/125612-discount-codes-american-muscle-other.html

The very bottom posted by stlwagon is clear on this subject.
Yes I understand that, that thread is how I came in contact with AMNick. I was just asking if Doug or any other bama employee was a known member here that I could contact or if they were sponsors of our forums.

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
i don't think doug is a sponsor of this forum. Give him a call and ask him about a discount. There are no codes to be given out on the forum anyway, you;d have to PM him if anything but like i said, he lacks an acct here.

Call him up and ask. I hear Doug is a really awesome guy to deal with, you will be in excellent hands.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
most vendors give discounts to forums members.... just not openly on forums... you have to get in touch with them directly.

have fun with whatever your buying from bamachips!

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
They are right just give him a call. As far as I know he is a one man operation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.