Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
It would look pretty fricken tough if the paint job was a bit more subtle, not a fan of the pinstriping on the front fenders and bottom of the doors. I also understand the hood emblem for Tony but leave it off.. Any Mods to the motor and drivetrain?

·
Registered
83 Posts
I just dont like the bird. I know its tony hawks symbol but it is wayyy too firebird for my likes. I mean, seriously, thats a huge oversight to make.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't mind the paint, hate the hawk on the hood. I really don't like the body kit either. They say it was tuned to 425hp, so a slight tune maybe. Not a brembo car, lowered w/ some expensive wheels. If I spent another 35 grand on my car I'd end up with a lot more car (but it was for charity...)

·
Registered
292 Posts
Dont worry guys there wont be another trans am anyways ( no more pontiac) lol

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
i dont like it. much rather have an rtr.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
eh, its ok but not my style. I do like Tony Hawk though :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
465 Posts
I agree with all of you. But the real joke of the day was the VW van that sold for $198,000. Holy Cripes!

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Wow, what a great idea. Im gonna put my name all over my car. lol

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I agree with all of you. But the real joke of the day was the VW van that sold for $198,000. Holy Cripes!

Did you see the Mustang GT (I think it was a 94/95 or somewhere close) that sold for fifteen hundred dollars? The thing had low miles and with a good buff and wax would have looked brand new! I gotta start hitting up some auctions. :yup:

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
It's pretty sweet minus the bird. Maybe smaller wheels too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.