I left my lights on and drained the battery. I turned the key, and all I here is a weird clicking noise in the engine, which eventually stopped after keeping the key turned for a couple of minutes. So I grab a portable battery charger pack, and hook it up. I turned the key to accessory position, and all the lights come on and I hear the chime noise as usual. I turn the key and its not enough juice to turn it over, but the I hear the engine try. I hooked the battery to two different running vehicles at a time with jumper cables, and I do not even have the lights come on when I turn the key, nothing at all, dead. The only way I could get the car started was with an industrial battery charger/starter which plugs into an electrical socket of a building. I drove home and did not turn the car off until I got home. As I turned onto my block, the radio completely died, the lcd display turns off, and pops back on after 20 seconds. This happens 4 times, and as soon as I turned that car off, it never started again. The battery was dated new at September 2009, with a three year warranty. It is an Everlast. I went to Wal-Mart and got a new battery, and no issues now. I just wonder, is this normal for a battery to get to a point where it does not keep a charge after only one year? My Buicks battery is at least 5 years old and still works like new.