Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't get to take near as many pics as I wanted as the camera's battery crapped out, but here's what I got anyway...

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Great! I missed out on a nice show today! (more on my agenda for today than I had thought)
Nice to see some older ponies in this bunch of pictures before your camera shut down. :)Thanks for posting these Bill!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Man were there some great cars there today. Nice cruise as well. Here is to many more great cruises and events!

Tom

·
Registered
214 Posts
Didnt make it after, my soon to be 4 year old daughter is a con artist. I ended up spending the day at the Salmonier nature park with her and the wife. Hard to say no to that little face, she didnt have cars on her mind today.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
There are some beautiful cars there for sure. Thanks for posting those.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yep, some very FINE machines there today for sure folks. That 65 Ford Shelby was a beauty. Anyone know what car won top award at the days end?
My cruise was brief with you Stangers seeing how I only met up at the Veterans Highway but great for sure, how cool is it cruising along in a line of Mustangs of all different shapes and makes, gotta love it, looking forward to a few more for sure, next up Vern Smith's I guess. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
386 Posts
Hey guys great to see everyone yesterday,

Top car went to the blue 69' camaro with the foose wheels, next was the 70' charger and 3rd place to the 65' shelby kit car.

No award for me this year, ahh well maybe next year! anyway yes Bernons cruise is just around the corner, AND! there was another guy at the show with a great collection in Holyrood, he said we can cruise by for a look anytime, that would alos make for a great sunday cruise. I'll get some more details and we will make it a plan.

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.