Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After some consideration i have changed my exhaust option from slp LTs,slp shorty x and loudmouths to BBK long tube, BBK shorty x and magnaflow catbacks. I was just wonder what the general mustang public thought about this set up, sound, looks, and preformance over stock. thank you.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Bro, that will sound awesome!! I think it will give you a better sound and more of what your looking for than the previous would. How much?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
after tax and military discount its going to be 1560

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
I have the BBK longtubes and offroad X pipe with Flows. I really like the sound. it sounds deep motoring around and loud as heck on WOT.

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,878 Posts
I just hope those LTs are stainless. If they're mild steel, they'll eventually rust.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
they are not BBK does not make Stainless Steel LT's yet. They are working on one but still have not I would stay away from BBK this is what the inside of there headers look like.

Even though they are cheap unless you plan on paying money to get the inside welds cleaned up and ceramic coated they are not a good header to buy.

There is a big reason why Kooks, JBA, Stainless Works cost more money. You pay for what you get.

So unless you feel like cleaning your headers and making sure they are all ways dry, I would not get BBK's they will rust due to being made from Mild Grade Steel

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how about the slps with the cat back flows?

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
i heard that there cats hang pretty low.

I stand by kooks there the only ones I can personally speak for but all and all you just want 304 stainless.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.