Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just put my bbk headers on my new motor today. the motor has trick flow high port heads which means the exhaust ports are 3/4 of an inch higher so i had to beat the underside of the car a lil bit to git r dun. the header on the passenger side is hitting the bellhousing pretty hard thinking about grinding it off ill post some pics

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
im not sure how to make my way around yet but i have a 2000 gt and i had to put a romeo bottom end in with my windsor heads etc along with my super charger i now have a compression spark nock problem and was wondering how to get the proper tuner fo what i need

·
Registered
13,138 Posts
Hey OP what motor mounts do you have on there now? There are some motor mounts that will lower your motor some to give you the space you need if you do plan on swapping mounts or if not you will probably have to grind some but remember the motor will also rock some and move when you floor it or launch.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya i thought about different motor mounts i have new polys on there right now im going to bolt the starter up to see if grinding the bellhousing will even help if not i guess ill have to get new mounts. know any that will lower the motor?

·
Registered
13,138 Posts
The convertible motor mounts will lower it some and so will some of the solid motor mounts.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
grinded a lil bit used a hammer a lil bit bought a new starter. its all good now i hope havent gotten the starter yet

1 - 6 of 6 Posts