Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard this setup w/ cats and flows on a friend's 97 GT and I was wondering if they even offer it on an 03 model since their website only lists x pipes up til 2001. It sounded damn good and I'm curious if they even offer it for my car.

·
Registered
45 Posts
ya they do, but your check engine light will still come on because the 2003 mustang gt's have 4 cat's on them and the x pipe w/ cats only have 2 high flows. so thats why I got the o/r xpipe from bbk, with a flowmaster exhaust, it sound awsome, you can hear it from a long distance away! I also wanted to get 15%tint on my windows all around other than the front windshield, can you see out of your front side windows at night?

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
darkshadow03GT, if you want to hear my car, i have 2002 mustang GT with a BBK offroad xpipe with 40 series flowmaster catback, i love the way it sounds. If you want me to send you a video clip that has the cars exhaust obviously heard in it, I have a video of....
Flying by the cam at a 100mph
Burning out
Accelerating from 0 to 70
in car acceleration vid

so let me know and private message me your email address so i can send you any of the videos you want.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I only got the back 3 windows done not the sides, and yeah it's hard to see out the back at night for sure, I wouldn't recommend doing 15% on the sides if visibility is your concern. If I were you (CA restricts to 70% on the front windows and windshield) I would do maybe a 35% on the side windows and 15% on the back 3 windows. It will still be dark but the visibility will be a lot better in the front. Wherever you go to get it done should have samples of film for you to look at to compare.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.