Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Where do you go to get that kind of work done. Thats exactluy what I would like to do to mine.

·
Registered
886 Posts
damn, that's nice!!!! I wish Ford had done that!!

did it start with an aftermaket piece and blend in or is it full custom?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I agree, I like the ducktail spoiler look alot better too. I picked up a spoiler from Cervini's and had my body shop bud paint her up in Sonic blue. Its held on by the 3M tape however there is provisions to screw it in if you want. This spoiler also covers up the factory holes if you had the spoiler option.

http://www.cervinis.com/welcome.html

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Actually I just realized BBR stands for Blow By Racing. They are not far from my house. How much are they charging just for the molded spoiler.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
there is two different versions, one is a one piece spoiler. You can view it at the Blow By Racing web site, And the one I have is a three piece spoiler. which we put on with epoxy and then molded in everything. Me and my body shop friend did mine. As we did the side window scoops and side scoops. Blow By Racing will be selling the three piece spoilers very soon. I'm not shure how much they will cost, But to have a body shop mold them might cost a lot , Like I said before I did mine myself. I'm glade you like the way it's turning out.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The spoiler is made by Keanen, Chris from Blow By Racing let me be the first to receive it. Mine is the first for the BBR LNR body kit. Keanen sent it to me directly, after he finished it. We've been waiting for the rear bumper to be finished to complete the kit. I have to say that the quality is 1st rate.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeah I spoke to Chris this afternoon. He said to check back with him at the end of the week. He obviously new all about the car I was talking about when I told him I saw yours. Hopefully they will have the "prototype" done by then. Im looking forward to see the cost on it.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey CRAZYHORSE I'd like to see a pic of your window and side scoops installed if you have one handy...Thanks

·
Registered
829 Posts
:eek:fftopic Crazyhorse ?

What are you runnig for an exhaust system on the car?

I like what you are doing, very good look. I bet YOU can't wait until it's finished. We want you to hurry it up just to see it! ... Russ

·
Registered
29 Posts
CDC ducktail

Does anyone have any pics of a CDC ducktail spoiler on their car?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When I go to the shop this Fri. I'm going to try and take a few pictures of the exhost, under the car. It looks like duall exhost, If you are looking under the car. It's a custom job. I believe the mufflers are Mac pacs, the sound is awesome. Everyone that has heard my car, say they love the way it sounds!It has a very mean sound to it. Glade you like the mods.... i'll have more pictures, Hopefully with in two weeks, when the final paint is done. If Keanen comes through this week as promissed, He is very professional in his work, He won't release an item until it is just right.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts