1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Sounds great to me. Wish i could ditch my cats and do an O/R X... :angry

·
Registered
352 Posts
I love the sound. I just bought the Bassani axle backs off of Ebay for $344 shipped brand new. I am watching both BBR and Lethal for a little better deal on their O/R X-pipe. I think it sounds killer. I did a lot of research trying to decide. The x-pipe and stock exhaust even sounds pretty good in my opinion.

I won't even get my '12 GT until late July at the earliest and I can't wait.

Go for it, I think you will love it!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Sounds great! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love the sound. I just bought the Bassani axle backs off of Ebay for $344 shipped brand new. I am watching both BBR and Lethal for a little better deal on their O/R X-pipe. I think it sounds killer. I did a lot of research trying to decide. The x-pipe and stock exhaust even sounds pretty good in my opinion.

I won't even get my '12 GT until late July at the earliest and I can't wait.

Go for it, I think you will love it!!
LOL....I was one of the other 3 guys ( there were 4 sets total) that won mine off ebay....I got mine @ the lowest of everyone....290.00 shipped ( its all in the way ya bid....:laughlitt)

·
Registered
352 Posts
LOL....I was one of the other 3 guys ( there were 4 sets total) that won mine off ebay....I got mine @ the lowest of everyone....290.00 shipped ( its all in the way ya bid....:laughlitt)
arrg, your the guy!!!! J/K Great score for you.

I was out of town and couldn't bid on any of them. I put in my highest bid for the two middle ones and then had my daughter watch to make sure I won one of them. If I didn't she was going to bid on that last one.

Makes me wonder where he got these from and how he could let them go for so low. Doesn't really matter as I got mine but still wonder.

Did you put them on? As I said, I don't even have my car so I couldn't install them yet. No issues with them were there?

·
Registered
257 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not anymore. We went our seperate ways, but still keep in touch.
Next time you talk to her tell her I said hi....that was one serious mustang parts buying girl...really sweet person.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
arrg, your the guy!!!! J/K Great score for you.

I was out of town and couldn't bid on any of them. I put in my highest bid for the two middle ones and then had my daughter watch to make sure I won one of them. If I didn't she was going to bid on that last one.

Makes me wonder where he got these from and how he could let them go for so low. Doesn't really matter as I got mine but still wonder.

Did you put them on? As I said, I don't even have my car so I couldn't install them yet. No issues with them were there?
Yeah I don't know how he let em go that cheap either......they were in perfect condition. There already on in the vid. I love the way they sound

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
352 Posts
Funny, I didn't even realize you had been the one that started the thread and it was your car in the video. Sounds great. Can't wait until I get my car to put them on. I think I will drive the car straight home and install them first thing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts