Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I seek forgiveness but not redemption, for I have strayed from the flock (or in this case the herd). Once again, I have committed vehicular promiscuity. In my quest to upgrade to a 5.0, I sold my 05 GT for more than I had in it. A noble feat in itself. But soon I caught myself being pulled into a vortex of all manner of shiny objects. I was seduced by one particular form that captivated me all the way to my savings account. So my friends (if I am worthy to use that term), on those winter nights when the wind blows cold and you think you hear the sounds of creaking fiberglass, that would be me.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
for you, I would say "be careful what yellow things you look at" LOL

and I understand exactly what you are saying, I have avoided test driving any Corvettes or later model Mustangs for exactly that reason!

Reactions: Cobra2572

·
Administrator
8,569 Posts
Congratulations! I have had a corvette, mine was older and a money pit but I would still get another one some day but it would be a newer model like yours.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
...Watch out where the huskies go
don't you eat that yellow snow...

Musical reference, take a wild guess.

By the way, I am a died in the wool Corvette fan. Never owned one, but wore out 4 Mustangs.

I'd trade a family member for a 1967 427 Stingray, except for my dogs. LOL

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Be Careful

for you, I would say "be careful what yellow things you look at" LOL

and I understand exactly what you are saying, I have avoided test driving any Corvettes or later model Mustangs for exactly that reason!
JBert, you had me at “yellow”.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dana, nice homage to Frank Zappa.

Reactions: Dana W

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
B. Cooper, the C5, in my opinion is the best looking. The newer ones are too angular and I don’t like the exposed headlights. The C5s are also pretty affordable. One thing I have noticed though is the tone and tenor of the forums. This forum is full of great people and is fun and respectful. I got on the Corvette form and the condescension and snarkiness was palpable. Almost makes me feel a little leery of posting because I don’t want to be looked down upon. Here everybody was fun and respectful and I will continue to drop by if no one objects. Probably need to change my avatar.

·
Administrator
13,244 Posts
Corvettes, I have had a few. 1981, silver. 1987, yellow. 1976, red & a 1991 That came with a supercharger when I bought it, red. That car was just scary fast.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
You give it up for yellow way to easy. Lol.
Enjoy!!

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
the fur trapper, who was strictly from commercial.
. . . strictly commercial . . . .
started in to whappin' on my favorite baby seal . . .

don't get me started, LOL

·
Registered
51 Posts

Musical reference, take a wild guess.

By the way, I am a died in the wool Corvette fan. Never owned one, but wore out 4 Mustangs.

I'd trade a family member for a 1967 427 Stingray, except for my dogs. LOL
Ha Ha wore out 4 Mustangs...I love that!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts