1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

yup, ouch

and this is where it is now

and yup, the black one is my new run around car while i get my V6 fixed

not really a cobra though, its a cobra clone, and yes the wheels are gonna go very soon, they are ugly as sin. the fox needs some work but i almost have it done. And yeah, i'm gonna fix the V6 up, and do a lot of stuff to it this smmer, its gonna be nice:D

dont worry V6 guys, I'll be back with my blue car:bigthumbsup

but now its time for me to party like a foxbody:gringreen

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
thats one sweet paint job on the cobra clone. And what happened to your V6? the idiot T-bone you going through a red light? that stinks. but hey, now you have an excuse for side exhaust :D

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
was t-boned making a left hand turn onto a street, was my fault because the other car had the right of way

the problem was both of our views were obstructed, so we couldnt see each other till it was too late

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Ouch, doesn't look good, hopefully its back together soon!

I see you picked up a 5.sl0w :D

·
Registered
582 Posts
crazy! hope it gets up an running soon

hey, did the airbags go out? looks like it. I was thinking they only went out for front end collisions.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Good Find man , just needs some TLC, ever considered swapping that engine into your sixer?

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good Find man , just needs some TLC, ever considered swapping that engine into your sixer?
the V6 is staying a V6:bigthumbsup

plus the fuel injection styles are differtent, the V6 is MAF, the 5.0 is speed density

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Eh, that stinks, but life moves on. My car kissed a tree this winter. I got discouraged for about a week, then it was back on ebay looking for parts..now it looks better than before. :gringreen

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Eh, that stinks, but life moves on. My car kissed a tree this winter. I got discouraged for about a week, then it was back on ebay looking for parts..now it looks better than before. :gringreen

bad news about the fox, thing is messed up, so im trying to get rid of it

·
Registered
637 Posts
I heard somthing about side exhuast...I have it Installed on my ride already but I always saw Stangs with the Roush Side exhaust set up....I went different with a more Custom Look....sorry to here about your ride....Hope its back up and running soon.

·
Registered
824 Posts
your **** got ****** up dane! ******* ****** up!

·
Registered
899 Posts
Good to see you back and that you are okay.

I got hit on that same side quite a few years ago, but mine was from a kid coming off a highway (and he had a stop sign). I saw him blast out at me and it was either take the hit on the door (like you did) or step on the gas and hope to get out of his way or at the least hit someplace behind me. Well, I ended up getting hit directly on the rear axle.

It would have been a picture perfect "pit maneuver" if he had meant to do it instead of me. LOL I ended up with some relatively minor damage that was fixed with new paint, but she is still not the same as she was. :(

So I feel your pain....

·
Registered
235 Posts
Make sure you don't have any frame damage, if you do you might want to get a new one. If it's all cosmetic, maybe it's time for a body kit. Good luck gettin it fixed man.

·
Registered
240 Posts
a bodykit would be a good idea. hope its not the frame because your car will look real good with a brand new bodykit

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
even more bad news, the frame of the blue car is ******, so im parting it out, and im looking a 94-98 GT's

but in the future ill get a 6 again

·
Registered
240 Posts
i would recommend a 99+ GT since from 98 and below, the intake manifold is not a split port. you will definitely get performance with a split port.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i would recommend a 99+ GT since from 98 and below, the intake manifold is not a split port. you will definitely get performance with a split port.
:headscratch:

i think your a bit lost

96+ V8 cars where SOHC, not pushrod OHV like the 3.8

i am shooting for a 94-95 GT, which has the 5.0 (OHV)pushrod motor

now you leanred something:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
240 Posts
:headscratch:

i think your a bit lost

96+ V8 cars where SOHC, not pushrod OHV like the 3.8

i am shooting for a 94-95 GT, which has the 5.0 (OHV)pushrod motor

now you leanred something:bigthumbsup
i have no idea why i said GT and thought you meant V6. I was in the middle of writing a paper and really didnt think of it. I hate college. I did know this already and i now look like a moron. please disregard my last post. :dunce:

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
no problem man:bigthumbsup

update, sold both cars to a custom body shop, the V6 will get fixed and customized, the black messed up car, idk whats gonna hapeen to it, and i dont care!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.