Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me first say that, the installtion shop that i went to was absolutley wonderful, and priced very well. If your in indiana or around i defintly recomend this shop Sinister Autosports

some things i plan on doing in the future, is buying new stripes because the mustang ones dont go well with the kit, And i will be removing the Side emblems but no roush emblems will be going on

Attachments

·
Banned
9,216 Posts
sweet pay a man to turn a wrench, how original, but the paint looks nice

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
Gotta say that is one of the sweetest stangs I have seen, must be the color!! :bigthumbsup
Love it!!

M

·
0 Posts
Absolutely pay a man to turn a wrench... nothin' wrong with that! They have to make a living too.... :happydance:

Your car looks amazing! Very different look from the orig... I absolutely love it! :hihi: :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
love those white cars :) job well done!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea when i saw it, i was amazed, The guy who worked on it said it was one of the meanest stangs he had seen in awhile. And since they ran straight pipes on it, they started it and it shook there whole buliding it truly does sound like a v8, suposedly they had a guy run back to the back of the shop and ask if it was a roush, and the guy working on it told him it was a sixer and the guy was amazed.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I love the color, I actually wanted a white mustang but I fell in love with mine when I saw it. The new body kit looks awesome, they did a quality job.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have the pypes x pipe, i was to cheap to buy the roush mufflers, and the square roush tips wouldnt fit on the pipes exhaust, so i said f it, and had them run straight pipes back, and custom make a pipe to fit the tips on, ill have to get a picture of the tips on the car all the above pictures the exhaust was not on yet.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
stl im happy with the str8 pipes and i do have the square tips im uploading pics of them now, i was saying that when that pic was taken the exhaust was not quite done

Attachments

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Looks amazing, they did a great job. The Roush body kit on an s197 is just amazing imo.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i agree........

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
so sweet! thats a hot stang man. im jealous!

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
don't mean to hate but i think i like the v6 look better. imo i just dont want pppl confusing me with my bigger sister stangs, gts, roush, cobras.... other than that if you did it and you like it good job. hey i noticed youre located in indiana too. i live just a hop skip and a jump over here in New Castle, iv been up to greenwood a few times jus hangin out. wheres that shop located and what kind of work do they do? just body work? hopefully not, id like to find a dyno close by

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Car does look good!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What do you guys think i should sell it for? ill be 18 in 5months and when i turn 18 i plan on buying a Comp orange KB svt cobra, or a 04 z06

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.