Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading the Chip/EEC sticky and was wondering if anyone knows of any specific products which are good. It would be nice if I could find a simple plug-and-play chip that will free up some hidden hp, but what about those Type-A tuners?
I went to the Tweecer website and am a little confused as to how it all works. Is the Tweecer an way to interface with your EEC using a laptop thus allowing you to change whatever setting there are though a windows platform? Thats would be friggen' sweet! -thanks

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Ironman83 said:
I was reading the Chip/EEC sticky and was wondering if anyone knows of any specific products which are good. It would be nice if I could find a simple plug-and-play chip that will free up some hidden hp, but what about those Type-A tuners?
I went to the Tweecer website and am a little confused as to how it all works. Is the Tweecer an way to interface with your EEC using a laptop thus allowing you to change whatever setting there are though a windows platform? Thats would be friggen' sweet! -thanks
Depends on the system, some use a laptop to download custom programs, some use the laptop to tune the car through a direct connection.

Every system has its fans, but most of the major companies will get you about the same hp.

the difference is going to be features (multiposition/tune for chips, interface, dyno ability, etc . . .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.