Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just performanec, sound is second for me......any suggestions for headers and pipes....would like to go dual

·
Registered
179 Posts
just performanec, sound is second for me......any suggestions for headers and pipes....would like to go dual
go with a cold air intake kit and a tuner. the only reason to start with pipes is for looks and sound. dont really need to worry bout exhaust for perfromance until your into ported intake, heads and cam.

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
go with a cold air intake kit and a tuner. the only reason to start with pipes is for looks and sound. dont really need to worry bout exhaust for perfromance until your into ported intake, heads and cam.
Not necessarily......

Can everyone start putting their model year cars in their signatures please??????

·
Registered
770 Posts
lol...Stanger must've said that here at AFM like twice now. lol...

Could be more, but I don't know.

Anyway...I think the first thing every car enthusiast should start with is allowing your car to breathe more...

My first mods were the K&N CAI and BBK Headers. HP gains from the CAI, LOUDER from the headers. My exhaust delivery changed when I added my dual exhaust.

I still have my 4:10s and T-Lock sitting here at the house. lol.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
^Time to get those 4.10's and t-lok in asap:D

·
Registered
770 Posts
lol...

I'm thinking of selling the T-Lock so I can get the Detroit TrueTrac. I'm doing some major mods under the hood, so why not have a LSD built for such an immense power.

What, the FRPP T-Lock can only hold 300hp? Hmmmmm...that's a no-no.

·
Registered
770 Posts
It is Tom?

5 Speed right? 3:73s?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.