1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
318 Posts
That's an excellent commercial. I wonder how often they will get to play it because it's 5 minutes long.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
As a Disabled Vet I Salute the Brave men and women who continue to do us Proud. Blessings to them and their Loved ones. Way to Go Ford ! I'm Proud to be an American !!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I own a Mustang GT now, before that had a 1993 Ford F150 with 260,000 original miles. Good truck. Sold it to get the GT. Everyone in the family looks down on the Ford's but I've had good results. Coming home from work one day, I saw, no lie, a Ford F250 with a chain hooked to an 18 wheeler pulling it out of the road. I have no idea how they did it but I sure wish I had had a video camera, now that would have been a commercial there!

·
Registered
383 Posts
anybody seen the one where a guy is on a dock and a container is being unloaded on to the dock. when he opens it, there is a gt500 in it, one of the guys working at the dock ask him "couldnt find a car in germany you like?" then the guy replies, "couldnt find a speed limit in america i like." haha it was a good one

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
That is a really good one. Kind of gets you doesn't it. Makes you feel proud to be an American.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Very good commercial. I had never seen it and it was awesome.

·
Registered
149 Posts
That is a great commercial. Wish my dad bought my mustang when I got back.:shigrin Hell I wish he owned one himself, lol.

·
Registered
259 Posts
all I got out of that is the kid's dad still didnt let him drive his. jerk:laugh:

N

·
0 Posts
My favorite is the one that plays right now with the guy in the Red GT...

He is power sliding and burning out past the cops that are giving him the thumbs up as he rounds the corner.....

Sometimes I hit the rewind on the DVR and watch that sequence 2-3 times and just laugh my ass off.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All the vehichles at this house are Fords .I have 78 econoline van runs like a top just can not kill it. 04 Excursion diesel,05 expedition,escape, and ofcourse my 06 mustang gt. God bless our troops and I pray they make it home safe.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
all I got out of that is the kid's dad still didnt let him drive his. jerk:laugh:
He bought him a new mustang,I hope you got that.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My favorite is the one that plays right now with the guy in the Red GT...

He is power sliding and burning out past the cops that are giving him the thumbs up as he rounds the corner.....

Sometimes I hit the rewind on the DVR and watch that sequence 2-3 times and just laugh my ass off.
That sounds cool I can`t believe I`ve never seen that one.Gota keep an eye out now.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
381 Posts
Great commercial (being Mustang related and all) but what is up with the lip syncing? I actually got difficult to follow after it was off by about 6 or 7 seconds. All the vids uploaded of this on youtube are off.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
i knew that it was this commercial just by reading the title of this thread. i got a little tear in the corner of my eye and felt proud to be an american the first time i watched this ad. and proud to own a fine ford product.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great commercial (being Mustang related and all) but what is up with the lip syncing? I actually got difficult to follow after it was off by about 6 or 7 seconds. All the vids uploaded of this on youtube are off.
Is it still snowing Daryle?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts