Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone:

On May 30th I entered the 15th Annual Mustang & All Ford Stampede. It was at Pikes Peak International Raceway (PPIR).

Actually it was part of a bigger show call The Rocky Mountain Muscle Car Classic and there was a Chevy section as well as a Mopar section.

Anyway, there were only a few car in my class (94 to 98 ALL). I was good enough to beat the others and win best in class. A few days before the show, I was able to get my new headlights and a new grill. It was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the winners got to do 4 laps around the track behind a pace car at 55. That was great but I would have needed to be doing at least a 100mph to really enjoy the track time.

Here are a few pictures.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Hey Everyone:

On May 30th I entered the 15th Annual Mustang & All Ford Stampede. It was at Pikes Peak International Raceway (PPIR).

Actually it was part of a bigger show call The Rocky Mountain Muscle Car Classic and there was a Chevy section as well as a Mopar section.

Anyway, there were only a few car in my class (94 to 98 ALL). I was good enough to beat the others and win best in class. A few days before the show, I was able to get my new headlights and a new grill. It was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the winners got to do 4 laps around the track behind a pace car at 55. That was great but I would have needed to be doing at least a 100mph to really enjoy the track time.

Here are a few pictures.
That's when you give the pace car a little "bump draft". :evillol:

Your car looks great. I would've gone with clear headlights and corner lights, but it still looks really good. Obviously.

It always feels good to win a "best of show" or "best of class".

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
What's up with the GM style exhaust tips? :scratchchin Intadesting...

·
Registered
13,138 Posts
Yeah not really feeling those turn down tips. Just my opinion but different strokes for different folks.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Yes, the exhaust is a good conversational topic. Best of all I LOVE the exhaust for my own personal reasons!!

Boy Oh Boy did I ever want to give the pace car a nice little push up to about 110 :gringreen.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Yes, the exhaust is a good conversational topic. Best of all I LOVE the exhaust for my own personal reasons!!

Boy Oh Boy did I ever want to give the pace car a nice little push up to about 110 :gringreen.
I like the turn downs. It's different. :bigthumbsup

Hey there are some people the don't like my wing *cough REGGIE cough* but I like it just fine. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.