Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2009 Mustang GT about 3 weeks ago and was just wondering what is the best Mustang magazine that has a lot of articles on the 2005-2009 Mustang GT's?

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Muscle Mustang and Fast Fords is on top of my list.

·
Registered
377 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
:gringreenmuscle mustangs and fast fords is really good, i also used subscribe to mustangs and superfords 5.0 loved it but have been hooked on this muscle mustangs and fast fords magazine for a while now. excellent well recommended:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
MMFF is great!

I'm going to sub to 5.0 very soon as well - They have a lot of great stuff on the S197!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
I get three:
Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords
Mustang Enthusiast
Mustang Monthly

Of the 3, I'd say Mustang Enthusiast is my favorite.

S

·
0 Posts
I get Mustang Monthly and MMFF currently. I think they both have great coverage of the S197.

I'll have to check out Mustang Enthusiast...

:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
666 Posts
I just got a sub to 5.0, I like their articles and they have some good content. I really like the way they show their Dyno tables for almost everything they do. It's not all S197 though. Cheap too, $24 for 2 years.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
I'd have to recommend Playboy. I know there aren't too many automobile articles in it, but the pictorials make up for it.

·
Registered
542 Posts
You can read Mustang Enthusiast online for free.

·
Registered
666 Posts
I'd have to recommend Playboy. I know there aren't too many automobile articles in it, but the pictorials make up for it.
ROFL...:heha: There's one hell of an idea, combine the two and create a gentleman/gearhead magazine...

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
MMFF is my favorite. And I also Like 5.0 mag. Both can be read online for free. MMFF is a little better for me as they use installers in NJ usually. And Evan Smith can sure drive. 13.3 in a bone stock 2005.13.1 with just a tune. 12.9 in a LS1 Z28 bone stock

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.