Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to go with magnapacks and would like to know what the best site to buy from is. Any response is apreheciated!!!

·
Registered
491 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
markwondi, thanks for that link! I just ordered the magnaflow cat back, and I saved about $100!! The guy Joe told me that in January the price on magnaflow is going up $40 so you guys need to hurry. Also it should be here on Wednesday, now thats fast service! :happyhapp BTW Complete Exhaust has Houston performance beat too...I paid $343 shipped

·
Banned
2,873 Posts
dollarbill said:
markwondi, thanks for that link! I just ordered the magnaflow cat back, and I saved about $100!! The guy Joe told me that in January the price on magnaflow is going up $40 so you guys need to hurry. Also it should be here on Wednesday, now thats fast service! :happyhapp BTW Complete Exhaust has Houston performance beat too...I paid $343 shipped
They run a great business, i'm glad you chose them. :cool:

·
Registered
269 Posts
www.ninosport.com, but you have to call him to get the best prices. He gave me about 80 bucks off which included the shipping.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
So what did you pay shipped?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
WHOO HOO it came a day early!! I can't wait to get the off road X and this Magnaflow system on. Anyone think I'll see a SOTP difference?

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
dollarbill said:
WHOO HOO it came a day early!! I can't wait to get the off road X and this Magnaflow system on. Anyone think I'll see a SOTP difference?
Did you get 'em on??

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I got the cat back on and it sounds awsome. No more drone at 2200-2400 rpm like with the flows, nice and smooth with a little bit of cackle. I know it will get a lot more raspy, cackley after the X, but thats what I wanted. I didn't do the X yet, because I want to buy a tuner to turn off the check engine light and haven't had any time. I still have a new workbench to put together too.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Congradulations!! The drone is driving me batty. Pro chamber is on the way. Found the local Kragens carries the magnaflows. Said they would match price. Just need the dollars now. Good luck on the projects.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.