Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a website where i could get cobra R rims (either real ones or replicas) for pretty cheap? I'm looking for 18' chrome ones to go on my 2001 mustang so they have to be 5 bolt.

·
Registered
79 Posts
AmericanMuscle.com has them for around $190 a piece I think for Chrome 18x9. They also have replica ones for once again I think $170 a piece. I would check Ebay and see what you can find there.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I also suggest eBay, I got my 17x8 bullitts for under $500 for the set

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
AmericanMuscle.com has them for around $190 a piece I think for Chrome 18x9. They also have replica ones for once again I think $170 a piece. I would check Ebay and see what you can find there.
Those knock-offs weight a ton. I shopped all of em, and the knockoffs were from 5-8 lbs more than the FR pieces and weren't that much cheaper than the wholesalers. The rotating mass makes a HUGE difference.

Go with Buy Ford Racing Parts! or Ford Racing Performance Parts - GEFRacing.com They're the best known wholesalers, but you might have a local wholesaler if you check the Ford Racing site, or make a deal with your local Ford Dealer.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I'm selling a set if 17X9 silver 1995 Cobra R rims!!! they have Falken Azenis RT-615 tires on them. Look in the classified section!!
Mustang Classifieds

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.