Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i am lookin at gettin a new hood for my mustang, witch is a 2006 gt! Im lookin on the net and few other places but everywhere i look i am spend a arm and a leg just on the hood then another arm on shipping.! So wha i am asking is where the best place to find a hood for my car? I want something different and a eye catcher anyone got any ideas or places i can look for more options?....The more imput the better please..!!

·
Registered
454 Posts
The first thing I'd do is look to see if there are any shops in Springfield or St Louis that might have some stuff in stock. That way you could look at the different styles and might be able to carry it home without shipping charges. Even if you pay a little more you might save on the shipping.

·
Registered
784 Posts
cervinis is a good place to buy hoods, although more expensive. remember, you get what you pay for. buy a cheap hood and its going to cost a lot of prep time at the shop.

·
Registered
717 Posts
i would venture on down to the fellas at steeda.com get a hood that not only looks nice, but most important is functional.

B

·
0 Posts
So i am lookin at gettin a new hood for my mustang, witch is a 2006 gt! Im lookin on the net and few other places but everywhere i look i am spend a arm and a leg just on the hood then another arm on shipping.! So wha i am asking is where the best place to find a hood for my car? I want something different and a eye catcher anyone got any ideas or places i can look for more options?....The more imput the better please..!!
I purchased a hood from stage3motorsports.com last year. The first one was delivered damaged from the factory and they replaced it with NO problems and no extra charges.

Price includes shipping costs so you know what you're going to pay up front. I recommend.

·
Registered
427 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Those are some sweet hoods, Mike.

Is the Cobra Roadster for the 06 GT?

Do you guys offer painting services?

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts