Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys?!?!

I use American Muscle and CJ Pony Parts ... What are other good one??? Ones you buy from???

pony.jpg

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
If you send me a pm, I will you my supplier list (40 years )...word doc that is sortable.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Any of the site vendors will be good to work with. I personally use AM, LateModel Resto, and Summit Racing most of the time. I have also used UPR for some suspension pieces and they were great to work with.

For replacement parts I tend to use Oreilly's, Napa, and Rockauto.com.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Guys! willynilly.gif

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Sup guys?!?!

I use American Muscle and CJ Pony Parts ... What are other good one??? Ones you buy from???

pony.jpg
Thanks for your business so far. We really appreciate that! Let us know if we can be of any assistance moving forward.

We look forward to working with you more in the future!

-Dan

·
Registered
384 Posts
Sup guys?!?!

Depends what I'm buying, and I often shop between vendors to see who has the right price/shipping.

My favorites are:
Summit Racing (summitracing.com)
Late Model Restoration (latemodelrestoration.com)
Jegs (Jegs.com)

You already mentioned AM and CJ. I prefer CJ over AM. While AM is good, they're the only vendor out of the stack that's repeatedly sent me the wrong item. Always been good about fixing it though, so no worries.

I also buy from Ford Racing/ OGRacing/ and oddly enough, Amazon.com.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Depends what I'm buying, and I often shop between vendors to see who has the right price/shipping.

My favorites are:
Summit Racing (summitracing.com)
Late Model Restoration (latemodelrestoration.com)
Jegs (Jegs.com)

You already mentioned AM and CJ. I prefer CJ over AM. While AM is good, they're the only vendor out of the stack that's repeatedly sent me the wrong item. Always been good about fixing it though, so no worries.

I also buy from Ford Racing/ OGRacing/ and oddly enough, Amazon.com.

Ditto. I Google what I'm looking for and then compare the vendors and their prices. I've found on any given day/week or month, there's always a vendor out there with lower prices for what I need. FordRacing123.com and Roush/Yates have been favorites, along with those already mentioned. It comes down to who has what I want, the cheapest.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Yah, depends on what I am buying....American Muscle is my first "Go-To"

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Forced induction or other power adder packages and tuning will absolutely be Brenspeed. Many parts from Summit Racing (ie axle back exhaust or O2 sensors). AM for most appearance modifications.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts