Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried to help a buddy find a t-5 for his fox online. Long story short, don't abbreviate transmission to "tranny" or "trans" when conducting a search for a transmission.:surprised. All I can say is I'm glad my Dad spanked the hell out of me when I was a kid.

·
Banned
12,435 Posts
next time just use Ebay

·
Registered
762 Posts
I can do you one better. I dont know if they have a dicks sporting goods in tenn but if you ever type the URL in dont forget the sporting goods part before you hit enter or you may be suprised......dont ask me how I know :weeps

·
Registered
68 Posts
hahaha thats funny :heha:

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I was doing a social studies project in elementary school, so I wanted to find some stuff on the White House. At that time, I didn't know about the .gov sites, so I just typed in whitehouse(.)com. Needless to say, I got a huge surprise :laugh:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Classic thread :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Yeah the whitehouse one got me once too. My friend in my unit was telling me he wasnt sure about joining the army because he didnt have the willpower and he went to thewillpower(.)org and after watching the video he decided it was the right thing to do... *******... Also try lemonparty(.)com... Now when someone tells me to go to a website I youtube the site first and when there is reaction videos to the site, you know its bad!

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Do not go to those sites ^ :laugh: I already knew what they were, but just to keep anyone else from getting grossed out.

·
Registered
292 Posts
:laugh: This thread is funny.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts