Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to take the time and write something nice about this company since bad news travels fast but not good news. Thanks to Ernie, and Billy from 3d carbon for sending me out a new spoiler. They were very helpful and understanding to my problem. I just wanted to put this out there since I know there are some folks who had the bulging issues and others who are worried about buying stuff from them now. First they've remedied the issue, secondly they really do take care of their customers and stand behind their stuff no questions asked. It's because of my customer satisfaction that I'm writing this!

Facking iPhone!!! 3DCarbon!!!! Not 3G carbon!!!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Yup, they took care of me. Let me keep the old spolier also. Ernie asked that I destroy the old one, which I did. This new one I got 2 weeks ago has better paint and no double sided tape, just foam. Don't know if this will keep water out, but i'll find out when I was her again.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, water tested it already and no issues. I really like the foam gasket better than the double sided tape.

·
Registered
6,803 Posts
Good to see folks post up some positive reviews! I'm not in a position to buy any more body mod's yet, but there are a few from 3D Carbon that I've been considering.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.