Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 83 Thunderbird and my 78 F250 get pooped on maybe once a year. My 06 Mustang's been hit twice in the past week. Seeing a trend here. Any experiences to contribute?

·
Registered
539 Posts
LOL yup 1 hit about every 6 days or so.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
It's like the Mustang has a magnet in it that attracts bird poop. Mine gets hit all the time.:so

·
Registered
413 Posts
My car sits at work in an open garage, I'm always chasing black nasty crows away that sit on plumbing pipes over my car & take huge dumps on my black top. They always seem to be waiting for me at lunch & do it on purpose ! I was thinking BB or pellet gun ?

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Mine seems to get targeted soon after I have my car washed. I think they must hate the glare off my shiny silver hood.:shiny:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Mine gets hit all the time at work, of course it don't help that I work along the gulf coast.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I had one nail my GT the first week I had it....since then. amazingly, not one other time.....knock on wood

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Mine gets hit right after I wash it also.I had the windows down last week at Micky D's eating my lunch and a sea gull aimed a direct hit on the inside door panel and passenger seat.Purty good aim.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Yes,Yes, and more Yes. The birds love the roof. And the bugs swarm on it when it is warm out. And the car is not moving.

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
No doubt about it, especially birds who love blueberries. :so

·
Super Moderator
40,151 Posts
seems they like my 02 also,it is black....when i wash and wax it you can bet it will be hit.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
No birds, but lotsa bee poop every day.

·
Registered
10,876 Posts
I think they like red. in the spring I get it about 2 to 3 times a day. That depends on where I'm parking at.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Birds love a clean shiny paint to aim for. We have this huge flock of winter robins that love our holly bushes. What comes out of their bird butt's is not as pretty as an earthworm diet. LOL

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I had a bird drop a duece a foot from me while I was polishing my rims once. Didn't hit the car, but he was just sitting there, cackling at me like, "yeah, I could have hit it if I wanted to, so just be warned pal." I'm not up for animal abuse, but I really wanted a flamethrower that day.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I had a bird drop a duece a foot from me while I was polishing my rims once. Didn't hit the car, but he was just sitting there, cackling at me like, "yeah, I could have hit it if I wanted to, so just be warned pal." I'm not up for animal abuse, but I really wanted a flamethrower that day.
:heha: I have never had a problem with birds OUTSIDE my garage. The little monsters love to perch on my garage door track and do their business on my beloved Mustang. Thankfully the top is usually UP when they decide to decorate my car. :so

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Frankly, I'm more interested in hearing from Ric66fb on his experiences if birds fancy Mustangs.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I think it's a Ricer conspiracy in cahoots with the global warming hoaxers. You'd think those huge ironing boards would be a aircraft carrier to birds. Maybe the fart cans scare them off.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.