Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has seen any photos of any Black o5 or 06 Mustangs with red shelby stripes? I have been looking for days and i cant seem to find any. I was thinking of doing this to my car but i wanted to see it first. Id appreciate it if anyone finds one to send me the link. Thanks alot

·
Registered
216 Posts
red on black

I have not seen a picture of what you are saying, but if you want to see what red on black looks look like go to bobwhitedecals.com and click on showcase other than o5/o6 and go to Steve Gassen and check this out, but I think it would be great together.
dcunited said:
Just wondering if anyone has seen any photos of any Black o5 or 06 Mustangs with red shelby stripes? I have been looking for days and i cant seem to find any. I was thinking of doing this to my car but i wanted to see it first. Id appreciate it if anyone finds one to send me the link. Thanks alot

·
Registered
216 Posts
check out SWEET 8663029 there is where you can find a picture you ar looking for . it is new black Stang with red sheby stripping on this ride.
myfast05 said:
I have not seen a picture of what you are saying, but if you want to see what red on black looks look like go to bobwhitedecals.com and click on showcase other than o5/o6 and go to Steve Gassen and check this out, but I think it would be great together.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.