Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
black 5.0 badge.jpg

Bit the bullet and bought the UPR Black 5.0 Emblems. Easy install.
Funny how the little things can make a big difference in appearance.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I like it breaks up all the grabber blue yet stealthy for a GT!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
they look nice! how much?

·
Registered
2,656 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they look nice! how much?
You might want to sit down. They were 44.00 each. I did not want the dot to be red and could not find anyone who was selling all black 5.0 emblems. So I took a chance on these Billet emblems. I bought them from stangmods but now that I look on UPR site and they have them for 30.00 each.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thinking I might do the same thing when I get around to replacing my wheels with something all black, figure the emblems will compliment them nicely. Looks very nice!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
:D

That phrase reminds me of Borat!
lmao

You might want to sit down. They were 44.00 each. I did not want the dot to be red and could not find anyone who was selling all black 5.0 emblems. So I took a chance on these Billet emblems. I bought them from stangmods but now that I look on UPR site and they have them for 30.00 each.
yikes!! I'd actually prefer the dot red, I have some stock ones painted but these seem nice, not sure I wanna pay that much however. do they have locating pins too?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lmao

yikes!! I'd actually prefer the dot red, I have some stock ones painted but these seem nice, not sure I wanna pay that much however. do they have locating pins too?
Nope! No locating pins. Had to tape it off to make sure I got it straight. The plastic ones with the red dot are around 15.00 guess I could have made the dot black on them but really did not want to mess with that. Billet ones are very pricey but the quality is awesome! Not sure 88.00 (for the pair) awesome, but very nice for sure.

·
Registered
6,457 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
I think it looks good! Would look even better if the "point" was red like in my Avatar. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
46 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Looks great! I've been trying to find some matte black 5.0 emblems (with red dot). I had an old link saved from LMR, but I pulled it up last night and they no longer sell the emblems in matte black. I searched the normal sites and couldn't find anyone that sells them in matte black!

Does anyone know where I can purchase a set of matte black coyote 5.0 emblems with red dot?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Looks great! I've been trying to find some matte black 5.0 emblems (with red dot). I had an old link saved from LMR, but I pulled it up last night and they no longer sell the emblems in matte black. I searched the normal sites and couldn't find anyone that sells them in matte black!

Does anyone know where I can purchase a set of matte black coyote 5.0 emblems with red dot?

Thanks!!
prep and paint some stock ones man, you can use some really wide bright red pinstripes for the red dot, this is what I did when I painted my emblems black, got the pinstriping at autozone

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Thanks!!
stangmods.com or cjponyparts.com has them if I remember right.

·
Registered
175 Posts
prep and paint some stock ones man, you can use some really wide bright red pinstripes for the red dot, this is what I did when I painted my emblems black, got the pinstriping at autozone
I may have to end up going this route!

stangmods.com or cjponyparts.com has them if I remember right.
Both have billet or gloss black, but no matte black.

I've been wanting matte black because I'm thinking about doing a matte black theme with some hood spears, a roof decal (like the Boss), and matte black wheels in the future.

·
Registered
6,457 Posts

Thanks!!
We have the matte black emblems in stock. I believe they have the red dot as well. Call us at 561.588.6630

Hey Sharad,

Do the UPR emblems have the little knobs on them to fill the holes, or are these strictly adhesive?

Thanks man!
Strictly adhesive.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Looks good. I have these sitting in my garage, can't decide if I want to put them on or not.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts