Your car looks great! What was your detailing process?
1. Clean & Dress Engine Bay First (Maxima SC1 dressing)
2. Clean Wheels & Tires (I use an old microfiber cloth & a little bit of car wash soap/water)
3. Two Bucket Wash, spray the wet car down with detail spray, hand dry with large waffle microfiber towels.
4. Clay bar if needed
5. Apply Meguiars #40 Vinyl protectant to all plastic/vinyl trim surfaces.
6. Polish/Clean Paint with DA Buffer & Ultima Paint Prep Plus
7. Apply Ultima Quick Glaze by hand
8. Apply top coat of carnauba wax (P21S) by hand
9. Clean Glass, Apply Tire dressing.
10. Spray wheels & wheel wells with Maxima SC1, apply tire dressing.
11. Polish Exhaust Tips if needed (mothers stainless rubbing compound)