Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found a pair of headlight covers and tail light covers for around $50/. i think thats a pretty good deal, only thiong is i wanna know if im gonna get pulled over for riding around with them. advice?

·
Registered
146 Posts
i got pulled over for it.just a warning though. they look nice but i did notice that a few people almost rearended me with them on?:nono:

·
Registered
4 Posts
smoked headlight covers

i had them as well on my 04 gt. only issue i ever had here in ohio is that the headlight covers really reduce your visibility at night. i could hardly see the road.

i found a pair of headlight covers and tail light covers for around $50/. i think thats a pretty good deal, only thiong is i wanna know if im gonna get pulled over for riding around with them. advice?

·
Registered
1 Posts
If driving with fogged or dirty car headlights sounds like a good idea to you, then be prepared for the unexpected when you hit the road - or a tree - at night. The potential for accident increases as vision decreases. Not only that, however if condensation and grime are allowed to sit inside a headlight for a long period of time, the possibility for headlight failure increases.

I found this here: Simple techniques for cleaning up foggy headlights This increases the likelihood of getting a "fix it" ticket from your friendly neighborhood state trooper. Thankfully, it's not difficult to deal with this small problem before it becomes a larger one.

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
I got a ticket for a pair that I had on my truck. Just finally took them off I was tired of being hassled ab out it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.