Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting new rims for my Silver 2002. What type do you guys think I should go with?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Personnally I love my black rims. yea they are not as pretty as shiney chrome ones, but they have a mean look to them, and they are so so so much easier to keep clean. check out american racings tourque thrust models.

·
Registered
247 Posts
The black scene is fading out, chrome is always KING.

even though im getting black with poilished lip lol cant beat a bargain for 300.00 :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I think that the Black rim scene is just now cresting really. I have seen it grow up from just a few cars having them to where I see at least 5 different cars a day that have ****** looking black rims.

I would go with black rims if it were me though. I don't like the way that Chrome looks with silver. I think that most black rims offset silver real nicely. Maybe some black 03-04 Cobra's or some FR500's or for the real killer look, 18" Saleen's? I am getting the black FR500's with a polished lip for my car I believe.

I see at least 10 cars a day with Chrome rims though. lmao They never look good unless they are on Corvette's or Mercedes'.

·
Registered
649 Posts
what style do you want, theres mach 1's, bullits, saleens, cobras

need more input

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have a black 96 and am not sure if I should go black on black or not. If I do I will get a polished lip. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Go black chrome. ;)

I have always wanted to take all the chrome accents and do them in black chrome, to include the rims. I think it would look bad as all get out.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I have a black 96 and am not sure if I should go black on black or not. If I do I will get a polished lip. What do you guys think?
but what style of wheels? like bullit style, mach 1 style, saleen style:headscratch:

your just saying wheels, but what kind?

·
Registered
637 Posts
I got an IDEA for you....I Run a Mustang Club called ( Mustang Speed Kingz ) out in Wisconsin. I have a Member of mine Named Omar who has a 1999 35th anniversary SILVER Mustang with Black Cobra Rims and a Chrome Deep Dish....Im going to put a Pic of his car up next to mine so you have a good look at what they may look like. If i were you......I would go BLACK on that silver stang cuz it looks SICK on Omars Mustang and he gets a lot of looks and complimaints.......GO TO MY PHOTOS and Omars Silver Stang will be in there.....GOOD LUCK

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.