Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be getting a GT Convertible Premium. I love the looks of the blackened out pony badge on the grill.

I have seen some 2011 Mustangs with the chrome pony badge. I thought they were all supposed to be blackened out?

·
Registered
250 Posts
I believe GT's have a blackened Pony and the V6's have silver.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I've seen the base gts with the chrome grills. its more like the GT Premiums have the blacked out pony

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
nope ppl complained to ford about it, the blacked out pony sucked and was lame. Its chrome on my 2011 gt premium

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I've seen the base gts with the chrome grills. its more like the GT Premiums have the blacked out pony

dang lucky you you're gettin two of em. thats like a dog with 2....

·
Registered
516 Posts
The V6 Mustangs have a Chrome Pony, the 2010 GT had a black pony, and the 2011 GT has a Dark Chrome pony.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I didn't like the blacked out pony when I first got my 2010 GT, but I really like it now, better than the chrome.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I hope that is not true. Black looks meaner, thus nicer (if that makes any sense).
The billet grille on the MCA and CS packages is the meanest-looking, in my opinion.

·
Registered
379 Posts
It's dark chrome isn't it? And depnding on where you are and the light, it's looks different.

·
Registered
379 Posts
The billet grille on the MCA and CS packages is the meanest-looking, in my opinion.
These billet grilles are a little different, the CS is chrome and the MCA is dark stainless. They look indentically similiar to me. :) They are both available from Ford as accesseries, along with the CS front fascia. I ordered a Black GT and think I'm going with the MCA grille and CS fascia.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.