Ford Mustang Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

Super Moderator
I could warm up to the wide-body look, if it didn鈥檛 have the screwed-together look. If it were welded or glassed in, so that it looks like it鈥檚 one factory piece, I think I could dig that. I just don鈥檛 like the cheap slapped together look.

The wheelies however look awesome, You should have included a close-up shot that shows the wheel from the side. The wheels actually look better than the car IMHO.

Thanks for sharing, vendors don鈥檛 get mentioned much, but we do appreciate your contributions. (y)

Headquarters
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I could warm up to the wide-body look, if it didn鈥檛 have the screwed-together look. If it were welded or glassed in, so that it looks like it鈥檚 one factory piece, I think I could dig that. I just don鈥檛 like the cheap slapped together look.

The wheelies however look awesome, You should have included a close-up shot that shows the wheel from the side. The wheels actually look better than the car IMHO.

Thanks for sharing, vendors don鈥檛 get mentioned much, but we do appreciate your contributions. (y)
I feel that the bolted widebody panels became widely popular with JDM cars before people started doing it on Mustangs too. It works for some people, I suspect especially with younger enthusiasts.

Now if you put some bondo over those spaces, makes me wonder if you would reconsider 馃槅

Anyway, thanks so much for your kind words! Means a lot to us 馃ぉ

Here are more shots of Mustangs on BD-21s for you:

21 - 39 of 39 Posts