Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finnally finished what I think I am doing for the cosmetic mods, now time to work on the engine.
What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
767 Posts
I know that is the SS body kit, is that also the SS grill? If so, how was the fitment and quality out of the box. I know of a couple of people that have purchased one and neither of them was very impressed.

Car looks good. Time to start putting some punch in that pony.

·
Registered
294 Posts
props

You know, every since these cars came out it seemed like all the V6 guys just wanted to copy the GT body styling or to put different sized fog lights on them (not that there's anything wrong with that :tongue )

It's so refreshing to see a car, especially a 6cyl, that has a totally custom look.

Bleeblee, that is one hot looking car. Nice dude, nice.

I like the grill in the last pic better, a larger lower grill opening would look more aggressive and the wheels are a bit too modern for me.
I love the paint, the black on the hood makes you look twice to see just how big the scoop really is. Like the pony badge on the side and the rear fits nicely with the overall theme of the car.

But really, that's a sweet looking car. :thumbsup

·
Registered
465 Posts
Your car looks sweet! I'm also interested in your exhaust setup, any details?

Where in SC are you located? I'm in Rock Hill.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys, the body kit is by Razzi.
the duals are Magnaflow, its a Y pipe right now, but I am going to go X and new headers soon.
I tried not to make it look like a GT too much, thats why I put the pony badges and kept the smaller front air dam opening.
The Grill is custom made, only one like it, I got it from a guy on ebay, with a few mods, cuts and bangs with a hammer, (its steel) it fits wonderful.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Thanks for the additional details. I'd love to hear what your car sounds like with the duals. Ditto on trying to make my car look like a GT. I personally do not like the huge fogs and was happy to see the new Pony Grill, which I bought. In my opinion, this new grill retains the classic look of the earlier 'Stangs. Your grill is sweet and unique without trying to make your car a GT clone.

·
Registered
767 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that is horrible, here is a closer look at mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
While yours looks professional and well done, that one looks like someone was attempting to copy your grill but decided to abort it.:?:

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Nice work. I like it.

·
Registered
767 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
~GACK~ shoot it! It looks pretty good, but get rid of the side skirts. They are too round. Everything else has a nice straight edge to it. imo.

·
Registered
100 Posts
if I am not mistaken, CDC has one...i believe it is in Billet though.

·
Registered
767 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts