Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

body kits

6K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Darkness 96 GT 
#1 ·
hey guys...i am been seeing more and more stangs around here and its getting kind of ******...im not so special anymore hah...anyways i am looking to put a body kit on it maybe so im not just another stang driving around...but i havent seen very many out yet...what are soem good ones out now, are there any comming out soon, and what about the elanoar body kit i heard about a few times....is that comming out? thanks guys

#3 ·
Hey all, I took another ride over to Steeda today to see what was up. There sat two Gt's just finished. One was red and the other yellow. All I can say is the cars looked awesome. I'm heading back to cape cod Mass. Monday and probably will never see one of these rigs up north.

#5 ·
My 3D carbon kit is on order......hope it looks as good in real life. (I'm only putting 18"s on it for better handling)
I have my stripes already on the car with the stock bumpers. I'm hoping to have this set up where I can switch out and go back to stock if I get tired of the body kit. I'm having both the stock and the 3D bumpers and spoilers striped. I'm also getting my mirrors painted white.

The kit takes three weeks to get here in the midwest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.