Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my 07 gt is now looking the way i wanted,and i think it is high time to name the beast.any sujestions?:scratchchin

Attachments

·
Registered
566 Posts
i would call her sheba

good looking car man well done love the wheels

·
Registered
477 Posts
Just to start, your car is freaking awesome.

Call it "The Beast"...you already called it that yourself, why not keep it like that?

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Pepper feminine or Max male.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i would use the beast but i have already named my 64 f250 that after i dropped a 460ci motor in it with a 4.56 dana 60 rear.can you say feed the beast at 7 mpg cruising:happyhapp but it sets car alarms off as it is going down th road.:hihi:

·
Registered
298 Posts
How bout "Dark Horse" or "Sinister Stang"

·
Registered
365 Posts
Love your car..but please get rid of the sailboat mast antenna. get a shorty! It will look even sharper!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Nice looking ride :bigthumbsup No clue on what to name it though, I still haven't named mine yet.:laugh:

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
That sure is one GOOD LOOKING MUSTANG man! :)

You should name it "Scirocco" because that's what your display name reminds me of! :laugh:

(See the resemblance???)
http://image.motortrend.com/f/auto-...+cr1+re0+ar1/volkswagen-scirocco-gt-1978-.jpg

All I can say is YOU need to come up with it. I'm not going to name my Mustang "Sheba" because someone on the internet told me it (no offense or anything, L6er ;) ). This is a great way to get the creative juices flowing, but make sure YOU come up with it. Are you looking for something funny? Scary? Cool? You could name it after a celebrity, a song, or a family member. The possibilities are endless, but make sure whatever you put on your car means something TO YOU and not some random dude on the web!

:bigthumbsup Let us know what you do! :wavey

·
Registered
277 Posts
'Lil Beast! / Jr.Beast / Black Beast / Baby Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells / ???

If you let the board name it, it'll grow up not knowing who its daddy is. So how about "Who's you Daddy?"

·
Registered
427 Posts
Shorty antenna a must. How about Sindee? :gringreen

Speeding money is a Sin, and she did a lot of it by how good she looks, its a girl, and it looks so good its wrong. LOL:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
73 Posts
Call it "Slick"

·
Registered
228 Posts
If you're married, let your wife name it. That way she'll be less inclined to refer to it as "that $*$&#@ Mustang"

Baby Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells /
Was that a Black Adder reference thrown in there?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.