Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i dont have the words to say how utterly pissed i am right now. I got my roush louvers painted(after a week of having tham at the shop i might add) and i look at them and thay are awful! There are bubbles and runns EVERYWHERE all over the top part that really shows. On top of that they didnt give me back the parts to put them on with and i think they most likely threw them away! What should i do?

Can you guys help me????? What should I DO???

·
Registered
135 Posts
jgb_v6_05 said:
Hey guys, i dont have the words to say how utterly pissed i am right now. I got my roush louvers painted(after a week of having tham at the shop i might add) and i look at them and thay are awful! There are bubbles and runns EVERYWHERE all over the top part that really shows. On top of that they didnt give me back the parts to put them on with and i think they most likely threw them away! What should i do?

Can you guys help me????? What should I DO???
Go back to the body shop and ask to speak to the owner and tell him or them that your not happy with the way they turned out and that you want them done over until they're painted right. Futher more you will sue them in small claims court if they don't take care of this matter. If you paid with a check, I would put a stop payment on it. Tell them that they will have to pay for parts that they have lost. If they have been in business for very long they will want to take care of the problem. Good luck on getting the paint job on the louvers done right.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I would start by calmly pointing out the bubbles and runs and saying the job they did is not acceptable and that you'd like them redone. This will give them a chance to fix it without any hassle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts