Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to get a new axle back for my 2007 mustang GT. I dont want anything too noisy to where I'm hearing nothing but my engine at highway speeds. I was particularly looking at the S-type (Stinger) and want to know how loud it is. Also want to know the difference between the 3 as in performance gains and sound produced and also the level of sound. so far i have a set of bbk long tube headers, bbk shorty catted x pipe to my exhaust. which one do you guys prefer with the x pipe and long tubes? also, what about the bassani axle backs? how are those? which ones do you guys prefer between borla and bassani? thanks for any input i greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
209 Posts
SLP Loudmouth I

Cruising is barely noticeable but WOT is amazing.

Sent from my HTC Rezound with the AutoGuide App.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Im looking to get a new axle back for my 2007 mustang GT. I dont want anything too noisy to where I'm hearing nothing but my engine at highway speeds. I was particularly looking at the S-type (Stinger) and want to know how loud it is. Also want to know the difference between the 3 as in performance gains and sound produced and also the level of sound. so far i have a set of bbk long tube headers, bbk shorty catted x pipe to my exhaust. which one do you guys prefer with the x pipe and long tubes? also, what about the bassani axle backs? how are those? which ones do you guys prefer between borla and bassani? thanks for any input i greatly appreciate it.
Go to the Borla web site and then to top right corner... press "Borla Films". Here they give you their sound clips comparing all three types :yup: For me it's Borla Touring all the way.,:bigthumbsup

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.