·
Registered
353 Posts
Hell Yeah! :bounce2:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My gamertag is grimace427, so if anybody is interested in setting up a Boss302 spec league that would be a lot of fun. In addition to wheel-to-wheel racing when everyone can play at the same time we can have Time Attack racing as well where when you have the time you post up the fasted lap of whichever track is chosen and list the leaders.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just turned a 1:49.884 standing lap at Laguna Seca in the "Who's the Boss" community challenge. Ranked 4th as I write this.

Ran a 13.466 @ 120mph completely bone stock down to tire pressure at Infinion's 1/4 drag.
Went back to a 12.500 @ 122mph with only drag tire, widest rear wheel/tire, and Weld Magnum wheels.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Best news ever. Haha! I'm psyched.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Just turned a 1:49.884 standing lap at Laguna Seca in the "Who's the Boss" community challenge. Ranked 4th as I write this.

Ran a 13.466 @ 120mph completely bone stock down to tire pressure at Infinion's 1/4 drag.
Went back to a 12.500 @ 122mph with only drag tire, widest rear wheel/tire, and Weld Magnum wheels.
Right on! My best lap at LS in my Boss is 1:50...

Open tracked Infineon/Sears Point/Sonoma this past weekend with the Nor Cal Shelby Club. Saw the Shelby 1000 up close and on track! Also got a ride in a modded 2011 GT350 for a session...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Right on! My best lap at LS in my Boss is 1:50...

Open tracked Infineon/Sears Point/Sonoma this past weekend with the Nor Cal Shelby Club. Saw the Shelby 1000 up close and on track! Also got a ride in a modded 2011 GT350 for a session...

Damn! Quite envious of that!:bigthumbsup

I'm still working on my doing my first track session.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Just did a drag and got 9.419. Not sure at what speed exactly but I'm pretty sure I was over 140mph.It also had 880hp and 650tq and 3037 curb weight.

Stock is great also. I put up a 2:30 lap on road america. That was with every assist off. I don't know the track well so i kept the line dealy to help me navigate. I beat an M3 but lost to a ferrari f430.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts