Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I was wondering I already have the CDC Eleanor centered fog light grill, and was wanting to add the Lower front fasica from the California Special and the Boss 302, but when I called a shop to ask if I could run my standard foglights in the grill plus the lower valance he said no! Has anyone got the Boss 302 Valence and added it to their GT and run both sets of fogs?? I really want both on!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Yes it can be done. You just use the existing fog light wires as the switch wires for a relay then run both sets of fogs from the relay.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Yes it can be done. You just use the existing fog light wires as the switch wires for a relay then run both sets of fogs from the relay.

See underline italics.

·
Registered
239 Posts
A wire schematic with the realy would be nice because I would like to do that too. I would to turn on and control both sets of foglights of the factory switch, but also have the ability with a seperate switch to choose between either foglights.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
A wire schematic with the realy would be nice because I would like to do that too. I would to turn on and control both sets of foglights of the factory switch, but also have the ability with a seperate switch to choose between either foglights.
I wired mine to be controlled by the factory switch, but because running 4 fogs at the same time is illegal in Canada I bought a special relay that flipflops between the two sets every time I pull out the switch.

·
Registered
896 Posts
I'd love to get the Roush front end but it is just too pricey for me now.

So I was thinking about the GT/CS front fascia and then get a different grill. I'd love to get a grill that had just the running pony in the middle w/o the fogs or 'blank' fogs like the BOSS.

Anyone see any grill like that?

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
I'd love to get the Roush front end but it is just too pricey for me now.

So I was thinking about the GT/CS front fascia and then get a different grill. I'd love to get a grill that had just the running pony in the middle w/o the fogs or 'blank' fogs like the BOSS.

Anyone see any grill like that?
How much is the GT/CS fascia compared to the Roush one? I really like both and I'm curious.

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
I'm gonna be selling my GT/CS chrome grille soon, if anyone is interested send me a PM.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
looks great magnido, thanks guys for the input, once I get it you may see me posting for wiring help lol!! :gringreen

1 - 12 of 12 Posts